Monday, January 28, 2008

Seth v2, Jon and the Marble Fortune Express

Okay, totally unrelated to Deneb, but I updated the Seth sprite (just brushed up a few stray pixels here and there, added 4 more expressions) and made another one. Voilà. Oh and no, I'm not naming them after anyone. Just whichever name comes to mind first.



PSD file ~ zip file ~ photobucket
=================================


PSD file ~ zip file ~ photobucket

=================================

Other than writing a bit, this is all I did on Deneb today. It's (pretty blatantly) based on the Marble Boat Pavilion in the Summer Palace (IRL, I mean), but in the story, it'll be the other way around. I'd render it in 3D if I owned 3D Studio max, but I don't. I'm trying to learn Wings 3D, it's more user-friendly than Blender @_@. I'm still confuzzled though. lol, this is where the chaff gets separated from the wheat I guess. *must somehow become wheat...*

Photobucket

I wonder what I'll do about the music in Deneb. I'd LOVE to use Jay Chou's Zhong Guo Feng-style songs but that'd be copyright infringement or something. I don't wanna settle for some crappy midi loop...no royalty-free music either, unless it's REALLY good AND fits with the atmosphere. *shrugs*

No comments: