Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Alright, here we go :)

Kay, I think I've more or less got the hang of this, tehe. Down to business now.

So, as it says up there in that blurby-thing^, I'm creating a visual novel. The working title is Deneb. I started it sometime last year (sad thing is, I don't remember when...I suck with dates. All numbers actually.) and I guess my goal is to finish it by the end of the year. Better yet, by this year's qi xi (August 7, if I'm not mistaken).

What I've done so far:
  • Written the first chapter/act/part/whatever you call it. It's only 9 pages so far though, pretty short. But probably the longest thing I've written all my life :P
  • Started writing part 2. It's 3 and a half pages on lined paper, will probably take up less space once it's typed up.
  • Got the character designs for Deneb, and Niulang.
That's basically it so far. Maybe I'll post up the character profiles sometime.

No comments: